ESSAYJUDGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern the use of www.essayjudge.com ("Website") and define an agreement between the user (“you” or “your”) of the Website and the owner or agents of the Website (“we” or “our” or “us”). Your use of any aspect of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply with the terms and conditions listed here. The Agreement may be modified at any time. Continued access of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement.
The website is not intended for the use of children under thirteen years of age. If you are under thirteen years of age you may not access the content of the site, sign up for an account, or submit content to the site.
YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES GOVERNING SUBMISSION OF CONTENT AND USE OF CONTENT
1. You may not submit content that has been previously published elsewhere.
2. You may submit only essays that you yourself have written and for which you hold the copyright.
3. You grant us the right to edit, abridge, or otherwise modify your essay. Usually, we will modify the title of submitted posts within a day or two of their submission; usually, we will not otherwise modify submitted content within the first three months of the submission date.
4. You grant educational professionals (such as teachers, lecturers, and professors) the right to use your submitted work in whole or in part in a classroom setting, which may include printing out copies of your essays and their reviews, and distributing those copies to students, and may also include making assignments based on the content you submit to the website or its review.
5. You agree to post only whole essays (i.e., not excerpts, fragments, or single paragraphs) written in English, that have been carefully proofread for spelling, word choice, and punctuation.
6. You may not submit libelous content or hateful content or language that is obscene, indecent, offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise egregiously objectionable content, or content that encourages or facilitates conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that appeals to prurient interests. Essays must not contain content that is illegal or morally reprehensible. You may not submit any content that is intended to promote a service or a product or that contains any commercial offer. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.Generally you many not submit any content incompatible with the educational purpose of the website.
NOTE: We do not undertake to police content submitted to the site. You are responsible for all content you submit, and for any and all consequences that result from your positing content on the website.
7. You agree that we are not responsible for proving to any third party (such as your teacher) that you are the author of the content you post and that we are not responsible for any possible negative consequences of your posting content on the website.
8. You grant us the right to publish in any form any content that you submit (in its original or modified form) and accept that you will not be compensated in any way. You retain the right to also publish in any form any content that you submit to the website but when you submit content to EssayJudge.com you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, enhance, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, or sublicense any such content in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so.
USING THE SITE
Information posted anywhere on the site is provided for educational purposes. It may be used for educational purposes or it may be used, in case of desperation, for entertainment purposes. You may not use the site for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, the following: as a source of trustworthy information about any topics discussed in essays on the site; specifically, you may not use the website either to offer or to get medical information of any kind; you may not use the website as a forum for the venting of opinions, or as a forum for advertising products or services or for making commercial offers.
EssayJudge.com retains copyright of all content published on the website by us. Unless otherwise noted, content published on the website (including both submitted essays and posted essay reviews) may not published elsewhere by you without the express written permission of the author of that content. If you wish to cite or refer to any of the content of the Website, your citation must include appropriate documentation of the source. If you submit an essay and that essay is reviewed by us and you then incorporate any of the suggestions or advice in your revision of your essay, then you must acknowledge and properly document the source of the suggestions or advice. You are responsible for ensuring that you post no content on the Website that violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party. You retain copyright of content that you submit but also grant us the non-exclusive right to publish that content as detailed under SUBMISSION RULES above.
WE WILL NOT REVIEW EVERY ESSAY
Reviews of essays (referred to as “expert reviews” or "responses" on some pages of the website) posted on the site are provided free of charge. We endeavor to provide an educationally useful review of every essay that is submitted in accordance with the Website’s submission rules. We endeavor to provide reviews within a day or two of submission. WE DO NOT UNDERTAKE TO REVIEW ANY ESSAY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY ESSAY WILL BE REVIEWED WITHIN ANY SPECIFIC PERIOD OF TIME OR AT ALL. We may decide not to review any essay for any reason whatsoever.
ESSAYS MAY BE DELETED BY US FOR ANY REASON
We reserve the right to delete any content submitted to the website, for any reason whatsoever. Generally, the following categories of essay will not be reviewed and may be deleted from the site in our sole discretion:
1. Essays deemed by us to contain copyright infringement or plagiarized content.
2. Essays deemed by us to be incompatible with the educational purpose of the site.
3. Essays not in English.
4. Essays deemed by us to contain too many typographical, orthographical, or grammatical errors to be of benefit to other users of the site.
5. Essays deemed by us to contain offensive, libelous, hateful, illegal, grossly unethical, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable content.
6. Essays that make INJUDICIOUS USE OF UPPERCASE LETTERS.
7. Incomplete essays.
While we may delete any content for any reason, we do not undertake to delete content. You agree to accept responsibility for any content you submit.
ESSAY DELETION REQUESTS
Users may request that their posted content be deleted, but such requests are typically denied. In rare cases and in our sole discretion, we may delete or temporarily remove content at your request if you have a compelling reason for wanting your essay deleted. Requests to have specific sections of submitted content may also be made, and will be decided by us on a case by case basis. Generally, we don’t want to delete essays that have already been reviewed, because we spent time reviewing the essay, and did so not just for the sake of the author, but also for the sake of other users of the site who may find the review helpful.
KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT SECURE
You agree to indemnify EssayJudge.com and its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) which may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained through the Website, or from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or from any such acts through your use of the Website.
Disclaimer Of Warranty And Limitation Of Liability:
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE WEBSITE.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVIDING OF THE WEBSITE HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS OR MERCHANDISE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE ESSAYJUDGE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED ("CLAIMS"), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, IN PART: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR".