People's Behavior Is Largely Determined By Forces Not Of Their Own Making. Write A Response In Which You Discuss The Extent To Which You Agree Or Disagree With The Statement And Explain Your Reasoning For The Position You Take. In Developing And Supportin

We human have brains of our own, we decide, we think and we execute things based on our own decision not by someone else. We decide for ourselves, it is not others who decide for us so every action accounts to us because it is our own making.

God created human with the highest intellect compared with his other creations. With this God given intellect, we can make decision of our own. There are alot of things that may shape or affect our behavior and personality like school, experiences, people around us and our surrounding. We learn from all these, we absorbs the things we want to absorb and make use of them as we get older, but it is still us who decide for ourselves, what learning and behaviors we want to get and not to get, or even what things to influence us or not influence us. We have our own mind to decide for ourselves, no one can ever dictate us on what to do and what not to do. It is always our own decision who wins over the others. If we don’t want to do things no one can ever force us to do it. Every decision and action we make, we don’t just follow orders, we think and then we decide. So everything we do good or bad, it is based on our own doing and thinking not by someone else. If we steal even if we know that it not right to do, can we say that it is because my friend told me to do it that is why I did it, of course not, we are better than just following orders because we have our free will, we can decide for ourselves, other people may tell you do this and that, but still it is only you who has the power to make it happen and blame should not be put to others but yours.

Although many may argue that outside forces like circumstances, poverty etc... which are outside of our control that made someone steal or kill, it is still us who have the power or last say to do things and we can't blame others or any circumstances to make our bad actions correct because we can have other options and we can decide to do good or to do bad and we chose to be bad so we deserve the consequences of our actions.

Therefore, we are the ones responsible with our own behavior and actions, it is not determined by any outside forces not of our own making. We have our options and we do have the control for everything.

Submitted by: jennymagbag

Mishra
+1

In my opinion first and second paragraph needs alot improvement, like every living thing has brain and first paragraph can be a little bigger
January,29 2016

SamuelKP
+1

If your a religious person,how can you be held accountable for your actions if you truly believe were just living out gods elaborate plan?
September,03 2016

Kenkierkeguaard
+1

Isnt the title too long?
February,19 2014